A Process Server is a person who is authorized to deliver documents (usually Court documents) to anyone involved in any type of Legal proceeding. There are some documents that you can serve yourself. For some documents, this may not be possible or advisable. There are some forms that must be served by a Process Server or Bailiff.
- Confidential, discrete, secure handling and fulfillment of all legal requirements.
- Experienced, professional, uniformed/plain clothes personnel.
- Field locates & surveillance capability.
- Direct coordination with law enforcement agencies.
- Multiple officers can be dispatched to handle large or complex situations.
- Service available across Canada.